Tuesday 10 August 2010

Facial Workshop

I went for Facial and Basic Make Up workshop last Sunday at Asma hotel. I learn a lot during the workshop.We start the day with an introduction of every participant,little explanation on skincare and follow by doing our facial regime.First, we were given a make-up remover to clean our face.We were teach on how to get rid our make up and how to massage our face.Most of us were advice to massage our face gently.Secondly, We were provided scrub and scrub only at problem area.I voluntarily become a model for that day.We were recommend to use a scrub with small beads as it will absorbs our skin.(We can use scrub with big beads but only if u have toner)Than after the beads absorbs, we were given a toner.Oh My God!!I don't know that toner will minimize our skin pores???Mom always advise me not to use toner as she notice that my skin will darken every time i use it.My pores is quite big and can be seen.I tried to use ice but didn't works.The Last step is to use a moisturizer.By using moisturizer, it will heal the skin from within.I feel itchy at certain area,So the presenter give me some more moisturizer and asked me to apply it at the itchy area.We finish it and while waiting for lunch,we learn on how to use tudung or headscarf nicely.

After lunch and a little break,we continue on our Basic Make up course again.I become a model also, unless for my eyes,i can't become a model...because my eyes are way too small like chinese.Or else all the participant will look like me heheh....So, the presenter use other model.The make up session took long time compare to my previous workshop.This is because all participants are newbie to make up and not a make up user or the presenter called it 'pemakai mekap yang tegar'.I used make up everyday,but am lack of knowledge in skincare...

We wrapped up our session at 5.30 pm.I tried to take some shoots...but the results is not so stunning..since am not a photogenic person...Here is the result:-




No comments:

Post a Comment