Wednesday 5 October 2011

Can't wait

Last Monday, my sister called me in the morning to informed that i MUST UPDATE my status of house application at housing department Kay Bee.What surprised me that they will interview soon after we fill in the form. I was so SURPRISED.....so i rush to KayBee...To make story short, after interview the officer in charge give me a semi-detached house at Seria,Belait in 2013-2014.I'm so EXCITED...(above pix show mom watching at semi-detach house in Panaga, Seria, Belait.
 Beautiful scenery of detached house
sample of toilet at showroom house
sample of masterbedroom

 sample of bedroom

dining room 

 Dining room, mom enjoy watching
Here i attach some more picture
Mom visiting the semi-detach house
Beautiful scenery
 sample of kithcen
sample of dining room
Stairs hallway
Visitors visiting the house show
Wall hanging kitchen at house showroom













No comments:

Post a Comment