Saturday 8 October 2011

Holiday in East Malaysia

Last June, my family and i went for a brief holiday at Eastwood valley, Miri,Sarawak.We suppose to check in 12pm, but since my sister and i were working so we went there late..as we arrived, am so stunned with its beautiful panorama...i felt so calmed and it melts my stress away.I hope that my Harry was around me...
Beautiful entrance area
Beautiful Night really Love it...
It looks a bit like Empire Hotel, but the surrounding look like Canadian house in Brunei
As soon as we arrive at the room, which look like Canadian House
Our room
Parents room were amar and jaja sharing room with their grandparents, Mom unpacked thing while dad watched TV
Amar, jaja and my youngest brother Hafiz...The kids were so excited and can't stop making a lot of noises
Amar play the TV chanel
Jaja playing around the bedroom
Morning, after enjoy swimming
Amar and Jaja sharing their breakfast
We packed things after enjoy swimming need to check out,Hurry....

No comments:

Post a Comment