Tuesday 1 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

As u know that Chinese New Year is coming soon..Yes i realize that past this few days a lot of Chinese people went shopping...Oh...i can't wait to go back to my hometown in Kay Bee....There are lot of chinese people live there, compare to other places in Brunei....I still remember my good memories with my old friends, some of my friends invite me to come to their place.....feel so happy to know their culture...i also attend some open house gathering here and there.......I enjoy lion dance perform by students from Chung Hwa Middle School....Every Year, when the clock hits 12.00 am, most of the KBians went out and watch the fireworks in almost house...especially big houses..i hope that thgis year,,the festive will be more merry like previous year...i hope that i can share the picture...Anyway...GONG XI FA CHAI to all my chinese friends and viewers

No comments:

Post a Comment