Thursday 28 August 2014

August 2014

Hi, Eid Mubarak celebration already end..

I have been very busy ever since I started my degree course at IGS Lim Kok Wing University. Nothing much happened, except that am just busy with my study. I tried to avoid continuing my study at ITB, knowing the course will be very difficult( through my HND experience)..but to my surprised, the course at Lim Kok Wing in Brunei is very tiring. We have a lot of assignment and test to do in 5 months studying...Next week will be examination but we still have 3 more assignment left. Some presentation will be held after examination and one assignment will be distributed after exam...What? After final exam still have assignment to do??
 
The only thing that I love over here is the environment. The people are friendly and open minded, although they are officers and government. I feel very tired and stressed. But..every time I stress out, I will watch Marilyn Monroe picture or videos to melt my stress.OK enough say about studying..
 
In the office, my boss transfer me to Finance section. The work here is quite simple and straightforward.Alhamdulilah, I manage to learn a lot over here.I think in the future I will post some pictures of my activities, Insyallah
 
Ok see u again friend

 

No comments:

Post a Comment