Wednesday 8 February 2012

At last Part 4

On Friday...end of november..am still waiting for K to called me up...but there was no call...tried to call him but nobody answer...so i decided to call S...

I called S...he was glad and happy that i contact him...because he was searching for my number after we met...and could'nt find it......so we had a brief talk...

On saturday he called me again....and told me that we must met...So we meet up on Sunday morning...he seems impatient that he called me around 6am to meet me...but am still sleeping...

At 9am, S went to my house......we met and discussed..my mom join our conservation and S introduce himself and we found out that we are relative...after a while...he left..

Later on 11 am S called me to took my car today and he was on his way to my house...i was shock...i tried to clear things in my car...S arrived with his brother and friend...he went to my house driving BMW 3 series and Mercedes SLK.....We had brief talk and he bring my car..

Regarding insurance and road tax, we agreed to meet up again

Since then, i never meet my bmw... it hurts that my friends and bosses told that they saw my bmw everywhere...some say the driver was woman...sometimes it was man driving my bmw

Until today am still missing my car........I still contact with S as we have unfinish business going on between us...sometimes i wish S will drive my bmw if we meet...but he always drove other car...Sometimes GTI,BMW 3 series,Porsche Cayenne really hope that i can meet my car again...

No comments:

Post a Comment