Friday 9 December 2011

At Last...Part 3

I told my boss that i need to go out for a while...i already clean my car, so it will be ready to be taken by HK's people...Ondaway to the Baiduri bank...i weep my tears as i thought that it is my last days with my BMW...
HK's call me twice and informed me to met his people who bring walkie talkie..after waiting for awhile...i met this man who talk with walkie talkie...he seems searching someone...so i wave to him...we have a brief talk and he ask me to give a copy of bluecard and he will check with the bank...this man introduce himself as S,he is quite famous....imagine that everybody have to press the number to wait for que...but for my process, he can go to any counter...and almost everybody greet him...

He is tough, like a body builder, look serious and scary...but when he talked to me... he talked nicely and softly....i can't really hear his voice, because his voice is so soft.....after we exchange number he told me that he needs to leave and will not take my car for the time being....i leave, feeling so relieve....

No comments:

Post a Comment