Friday 9 December 2011

At Last....Part 1

At Last i release my beloved BMW after facing a lot of difficulties....am quite sad that at last my BMW is no longer belong to me....

After being warned many times by bank...i tried to make some payment with Baiduri bank..According to the Call centre" He said that if i want my life save...i should make payment of $810.00 before 16th. So i have to runaway to Kay Bee to borrow money from my eldest sister...After office hour, i went to Kay Bee to collect some money from her....So am able to pay the amount required berfore 16th.

To my surprise, after a few days i received call from towing company...He need to see me that day in my office...He want me to sign agreement, that if i still failed to pay my car...they will take my car...My sister informed me that this people are quite scary...big body...and look fierce...

I runaway from office...i pick up some documents and office work.....and leave office to go back to Kay bee...To my boss i lied to her saying that i have some medication that i need to take....actually yes, am on medication due to my breathing problem...but i still have enough stock of medicine..

Soon after i arrived Kay Bee...i went straight to Baiduri bank to make some query on  my car....Luckily the person who attend me is my cousin...I told her that i already made payment before 16th....she tried to detect it....the system is not updated.....bad news... a letter to repossess my car is already release on 17th....Baiduri bank? the best bank in 10 years have not updated the system??? huh....

She told me that if i still failed to pay, a letter from High Court will be issue..and i will be blacklisted by bank......i tried to discuss with my sister and she told me that it is probably a notice of bankruptcy...i dunno what to think...am broke because of a man named Harry and he runaway, every time i called him, it is a woman pretending that she is the new owner of the line....i dun care if she is Harry new girlfriend or wife.....but i want harry to be gentleman and not be coward all the time....
I know he lied to me by saying am HIS LOVE OF LIFE & SHOW THE BEST OF LOVE....hahahaha this is the best of love that u can show to me Harry.....??????

No comments:

Post a Comment