Friday 9 December 2011

At Last...Part 2

Forget about harry....am so stressful...quite panic and unable to hide from my family that am broke and almost bankrupt...i felt guilty....i know i have been stupid all this time....falling in love with a man who never appreciate me....

It is a new Hijrah year 1433...so we got one day public holiday....I did inform my siblings that i want to meet this rich man named HK...i heard he is a very rich man and very helpful...after thinking for almost a month....i decided to meet him as....my youngest brother willing to accompany me to meet him....

After attending my friend sister wedding, my brother and i went to HK house...am quite scared and i felt that my knees are so weak to stand...i have to meet the security guard and he questioned me a lot of things....HK's bodyguard went out and all this gangster look man come to me and questioned a lot of things to me...

At last, HK's agreed to meet and asked we to wait for a while...few moments he called us to enter his office...am quite nervous to meet this young millionaire...i thought that he is dark and ugly...but he is very handsome...he look serious....and asked what i want...i tried to negotiate with him....

He asked me to drive my car to his garage, i can't say anything luckily my car is bmw....maybe he is interested since it is a continenetal car....His garage...wow!!! i can't tell you...it is full of luxury car...Nissan fairlady, Ferrari,Bmw,Mercedes and many more and all of them are luxury car..

Then we discuss again, he asked to meet his people at Baiduri bank, so he will decide whether he will cash my car or not....


No comments:

Post a Comment